The information in this dashboard has been provided by the Michigan Transportation Asset Management Council for the State of Michigan. (TAMC Website)
The gauges from the dashboards show the condition, operation, and investment in Michigan’s public road system from the Transportation Asset Management Council (TAMC) website (see Road Data). By viewing the gauges you can measure the performance of the Road Commission of Kalamazoo County(RCKC) and compare performance for roads under the jurisdiction of the State of Michigan, counties, cities and villages.
- Pavement: gauges the condition of paved road surfaces for the RCKC (Pavement | Pavement Comparison)
- Bridge: gauges the condition of RCKC bridges based on bi-annual bridge inspections (Bridge | Bridge Comparison)
- Traffic: gauges the estimated annual miles on RCKC roadways (Traffic)
- Safety: gauges the number of traffic accidents to measure how effectively the RCKC road system is performing (Safety)
- Maintenance: gauges the activities of snow removal, patching, grading, and mowing (Maintenance)
- Finance: gauges how investments in the road and bridge system are made by the RCKC according to Public Act 51 reporting (Finance)